Sunday, July 03, 2005

BACK AT HOME!

Hurrah it feels great to be back at home again! It was really exhilarating as we touched down at Singapore, and my heart just gave a whoop of joy as I saw the familar bougainvilleas, palm trees and all along the runway. My aunt and uncle and cousins were there to pick me up, as well as my wonderful friends...what better welcome can there be? There was this warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart...it was indescribable. Thanks gals, for being there!!

I had a really hectic schedule, going for OBS just 2 days after touching down at singapore again, but I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Haven't been so tired for such a long time! The entire week was a mixture of jetlag, physical exhaustion, and mental challenge in remembering names of new pple I am meeting, and enjoying their company and funny characteristics. Not to mention the wonderful home food as well.

I find myself missing Germany sometimes too...just like I thought I would. The new experience, the people you meet there, my friends over there...i actually enjoyed having the burden of doing everything on my own, jogging through parks that they have over there. However, nothing ever quite replaces home I think=)

Right, have to do my reflections now. Gotta go!

No comments: