Friday, July 29, 2005

photos! (Super late)

Some more photos from germany=)



That is my host sister when I first went to germany in sec 3. She just grows prettier with every passing year!



Sunset at dutzendteich. Beautiful.



Ting can cook! =) A typical dinner i cook for myself back there in deutschland.


Man I regret not taking enough photos at the pdc. =( People, please donate photos to me!! =)
I had the most incredibly wonderful time tonight at the NJ CO concert. It was beautiful, and boon sang in it as well! Solo! Man i feel so proud of her, my little sis is blooming. (* can almost imagine myself as an old mature woman saying that, but seriously i have no right to, cuz she did it all by herself.)

The PDC chalet was just over. It was a good time for more chatting and bonding, and I got to know a few people better as well. We were laughing the entire time about Russell Peters' weird jokes: "You want to eat?", or "Ya-man!" These are a few of those jokes that kind of stay way, way past their deserved shelf life. I even acquired some of those inane army lingo, like "let's go for one-thum midnight walk," (One-times sth). Of course we had some serious talk on relationships (how they are more work than anything else) and religion (there? or not there?) among other topics.

Rollerblading was fun, but I must award the endurance prize to YH, who fell an ave of once every 30sec, and the spectacular fall prize to HJ and Aud, who performed such stunning falls that it was incredibly fun to watch them, the best teacher award to HX, who taught us all the theory for blading while confessing that she could not blade actually, and last but not least, the long-suffering prize to William, who was our nanny all the time (the only one without skates then). Hey guys and gals, let's do that again! (Ya-man!) *the jerald-virus*

Hey, when are we going to the zoo?

=) ting

No comments: